Welcome to AM Tradez, the fastest growing online shopping platform in UAE.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you’re agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part or parts of these terms and conditions, we ask that you not use our website or services.
It’s as simple as that.
The terms “AM Tradez” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. If you need to contact us for any reason, contact us via email or phone given in the end of this page we’ll reply instantly.
- The content of AM Tradez is essentially just for general use and information and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Essentially, you may occasionally see a typographical error on AM Tradez, hard as we try to keep them from happening!
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It’s your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, our design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Besides, nobody likes a copycat.
- Unauthorized use of AM Tradez me may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time, we may also include links to other websites. These links are for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s), in much the same way you have no responsibility for what we put on our website.
Anything that you submit to our website and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews of AM Tradez, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
You agree that we may communicate with you by email (and isn’t it convenient?) or by posting notices on here on the website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. We require your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to AM Tradez website. If at any time you decide that you don’t wish to receive our awesome promotional emails, you can easily opt out of receiving them by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link provided at the bottom of the email.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND PRICING
There are some times—rarely, but sometimes– cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verification or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
We are determined to provide the most accurate (and most wallet-friendly) pricing information on our website; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
CANCELLATIONS BY THE CUSTOMER
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. That’s right, the entire amount. You knew you loved us for a reason. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us for, hopefully, obvious reasons. We have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and also agrees to accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
AMMENDMENTS TO THIS USER AGREEMENT
You acknowledge and agree that AM Tradez shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights. You acknowledge and agree that we, at our sole discretion and without liability, may make amendments at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on our website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Dubai, UAE in English and governed by Dubai law pursuant to the Rules of Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration of 1994 (Dubai), as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Dubai and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, https://www.amtradez.com reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.