Showing all 10 results
- The essential toothbrush to achieve an everyday clean
- Removes more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- 2D cleaning action, oscillates and rotates to remove plaque better than a regular manual toothbrush
- Content: 1 x toothbrush handle with 2-pin charger, 2 toothbrush heads
- Connect this brush to your smartphone to get real-time feedback on your brushing habits.
- Provides simple power replenishment and brush head storage.
- 2 minute interval timer indicates when you have completed each quadrant of your mouth and signals for you to move on resulting in more consistent cleaning throughout your mouth.
- Includes rechargeable handle, charger, 2 brush heads and a travel case for convenience on the go
- Protects gums and enamel by removing 100% more plaque* *vs a manual toothbrush
- Oral-B's Bluetooth technology connects to your electric toothbrush to the Oral-B App for personalized brushing routines and daily monitoring
- In-handle brushing timer pulses every 30 seconds to let you know when to switch areas of the your mouth
Attaches to the base of the charger for convenient brush head replacement.
Indicates the end of the professionally recommended brushing time. Signals at 30-second intervals remind you to brush all four quadrants of your mouth equally.
Choose between daily clean, sensitive and whitening.
- Includes 2 rechargeable axles, 2 chargers and 2 CrossAction hat caps
- Eliminate a 300% more plaque to the length of the line of the ones that a normal manual toothpick
- Sentiras when dapillas are fired during the pressure sensor
- The timer in the mango pulses every 30 seconds until it is time to change the zones of the box
- Rechargeable battery pack with 1 mode, limited charge
- Removes up to 100% more plaque vs. a regular manual toothbrush
- 2D cleaning electric toothbrush head oscillates and rotates to break up and remove plaque
- 2 Minute Pro Timer: signals every 30 seconds to help brush all areas of the mouth thoroughly
Customizable multicolor SmartRing provides real-time visual coaching on timing and pressure to help you brush like your dentist recommends Pressure sensor technology automatically slows brush speed and visibly alerts you to protect gums from over-brushing